- PATENT Number 201801884 “AN AUXILIARY SYSTEM FOR A KNEE ORTHOSIS” (11 de Julio de 2018)
- Inventors: Steren Chabert; Sebastián P. Lobos A.; Pablo A. Reyes Cabrera; Alejandro J. Weinstein O.; Débora A. Buendía Palacios
- Abstract: It is presented to an auxiliary system for a knee orthosis, to control the flexion of the knee of a user during a walk, in the field of orthopedic articles, in which the orthosis includes an upper part and a lower part rotatably joined, in where said auxiliary system comprises: an electromagnetic brake (3) that is arranged with its axis of rotation (5) aligned with the axis of rotation of the user’s knee, being maintained in position by means of an upper section (1) and a lower section (2) that they are removably attached to the top and bottom of the orthosis respectively; an inertial measurement unit, which moves jointly to the upper section (1) to measure the position of the user’s femur; and a command box (10) with a microcontroller to activate the electromagnetic brake lock (3) in a support phase of the walk, and to exert regulated mechanical resistance to rotation by the electromagnetic brake during a swing phase of the walk . Associated method.
- PATENT Number 201703413 “A system and method for detecting falls of a person in two modes day and night”
- Inventors: Steren Chabert, Alvaro Jara, Sebastian Lobos, Pablo Reyes, Diego Vega, Alejandro Weinstein
- Abstract: System for detecting falls of a person that includes a device with the capacity for monitoring, recording, analysis and decision-making based on data obtained from an inertial measurement unit and a height measurement module for the measurement of accelerations and height respectively; method.
- PATENT Number 201603353 “DEVICE FOR MEASURING SUCTION AND EXPRESSION CAPACITY IN INFANTS” (27/12/2016)
- Inventors: Sebastián Lobos, Pablo Reyes, Alejandro Weinstein, Felipe Retamal.
- A device to be inserted into the mouth of an infant, and which allows the level of expression and suction to be measured simultaneously, because it includes a front cover, which in turn includes at least one hole through which a pacifier is inserted , where at least two resistive force sensors are inserted and through which also passes a conduit that connects the infant’s mouth to at least one pressure sensor; a main body inside which includes a space where said pressure sensor is housed; and a rear cover, which allows covering the rear section of said device and where the pressure sensor is accessed.
- METHOD FOR DETERMINING POSITION OF PEOPLE WITHIN AN UNDERGROUND FACILITY, WHERE THE METHOD INCLUDES PROCESSING THROUGH A SUCCESSION OF DATA MERGERS PROVIDED BY AN INERTIAL MEASURING UNIT, A BAROMETER, A MAGNETOMETER AND A MAP OF THE FACILITY THE POSITION IN SUCCESSIVE FORM; SYSTEM.
- Inventors: Pablo Reyes, Alex Cabrera, Alejandro Weinstein.
- Method and system to determine the position of people inside underground mines among others. The invention contemplates the arrangement of different sensors in order to merge four data sources for estimating the position of a person in an underground facility: (1) an inertial measurement unit (IMU), (2 ) the barometric pressure obtained through a barometer, (3) the magnetic field obtained from a magnetometer, and (4) a map of fuzzy limits
- Software “fMRI2DCM”. Huerta G, Veloz A, Chabert S, Registro nº (DIBAM) — Registro nº 296.923, DIBAM. 2018
- Software “CRHISmed: administración de pacientes” (Patient Administration). Salas R, Scarella A, Chabert S, Guerrero D, Arriola A, Reyes P— Registro nº 294.535, DIBAM. 2018
- Software “CRHISmed: módulo ecografía diagnóstica” (Diagnostic Ultrasound Module). Salas R, Scarella A, Chabert S, Guerrero D, Arriola A, Reyes P — Registro nº 294.477, DIBAM. 2018
- Software “CRHISmed: administración de pacientes y laboratorio de andrología” (Patient management and andrology laboratory) . Salas R, Scarella A, Chabert S, Guerrero D, Arriola A, Reyes P — Registro nº 294.385, DIBAM. 2018